Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This is the lace scarf that I am so very proud of. It is my first lace pattern and it came out pretty well if I do say so myself. It took me forever to finish with classes and exams and such (which I thankfully passed). This picture is taken curtesy of one of my Christmas pictures. I got some great things this year including one of those sets of interchangeable knitting needles which I am really excited about.


After I finished my lace scarf, I made a quick scarf with some yarn that I had gotten for a dollar over the summer at JoAnns. After knitting it up, I decided I didn't like the color combination, but my mom's best friend liked it so it is on its way to her. Here is a picture of it. Right now I am using my new set of needles and making a computer bag. Once its all knitted up, it gets felted, so I am excited about my first felted project. I am hoping to finsih the knitting before Monday because I start classes again on Tuesday. My break has gone by so quickly.

A quick run down of my break....
Celbration dinner with 2 of my med school friends after our last final, saw Wicked, Large family dinner, some relaxing evening, helped out at Church to get ready for the Christmas and Christmas Eve services, some relaxing evenings with Chris, made Christmas Eve lunch for my parents, Christmas day brunch at my Godmother's house, made lunch for my mom and her best friend, spent a day in bed with a migraine, cleaning, reading, saw a couple of movies and knitting. I actually did get a lot done in the past two weeks. Tonight I will be making a cake for Chris's 25th birthday. We are sort of having a party for it at a bar so that should be fun. Okay, I must finish cleaning before tomorrow morning. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Merry Christmas, Tina! Great scarf.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home